Click to download Conference itinerary
- Marvel at your first glimpse of Uluru as you descend into Ayers Rock Airport. Step onto an air conditioned coach as you're transferred to your hotel of choice a short 10 minutes drive from the Airport.
- Be whisked through a priority check-in before experiencing a once in a lifetime 'Welcome to Anangu Land' ceremony in which the local Anangu people welcome you to their land. Welcome drinks and canapés are then served as you network with your group.
- Spend the afternoon at leisure, settling into your hotel room and preparing for dinner
- As the sun begins to fall meet by the poolside for your first dinner. Watch the colours of the desert change as the sun sets behind the hotel and the pool begins to reflect the stars. Tables are elegantly set with lanterns and white pillar candles. Event planners can choose from a formal plated dinner, casual BBQ buffet or cocktail style event.
- Rise early this morning and collect your breakfast box before travelling the short distance to the Uluru sunrise viewing area, Talinguru nyakunytjaku. Watch the first rays of the sun ignite the Red Centre while enjoying a warming cup of tea or coffee and biscuits. There is the opportunity to take a stroll along the Mala Walk, which winds among the bloodwood trees alongside Uluru. Then join your AAT Kings Guide for a tour around the rock's base. Travel by coach to the Mutitjulu Walk where you will be escorted to the beautiful Mutitjulu Waterhole. View Aboriginal rock paintings then learn about native flora and the Aboriginal and European history of Uluru. At the Uluru-Kata Tjuta Cultural Centre the Anangu way of life is showcased alongside Indigenous arts and crafts. Bid the National Park farewell before returning to Ayers Rock Resort.
- Step through the expansive floor to ceiling doors of the new Uluru Meeting Place to begin your first full day of conferencing. A full day delegate package includes morning tea, working lunch and afternoon tea.
- This evening stroll under the stars through a colourful Asian Market Place. Hanging lanterns light the way for Asian chefs to cook a selection of Asian cuisine before your eyes. Dine on the flavours of Asia as you relax with fellow group members.
- Wake to a new morning and prepare for the day with a full buffet breakfast at your hotel.
- Complete your corporate objectives with the assistance of a full day delegate package in the Uluru Meeting Place.
- Towards sunset you travel to the 36 domed heads of Kata Tjuta. A hub of diverse landscapes in a vast desert, Kata Tjuta also has tremendous cultural significance and is in fact a sacred Anangu men's ceremonial site. At Walpa Gorge you walk between the mighty conglomerate domes and hear how they developed over millions of years. You cannot help but be inspired by the rugged beauty and powerful spirituality of this remarkable Australian rock formation.
- Tonight, you are treated to an award winning dining experience under the stars. Sounds of Silence is a unique event that captures the best of the Red Centre in four unforgettable hours. You arrive at your dining venue and look around to see nothing but the vast red desert and ever present Uluru and Kata Tjuta on the horizon. Watch the sunset while enjoying champagne and canapés from the dune top. Descend to your beautifully appointed dining area and indulge in a gourmet BBQ buffet as you listen to the rich silence of the desert night. Your star talker reveals dramatic stories of local celestial lore. For an extra special touch, speak with your Conference and Banquet Coordinator about including a rare INMA Song and Dance performance. A truly unforgettable evening.
- Wake to a new morning. The full buffet breakfast awaits.
- This morning your trip to Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park leads you to the Cultural Centre. You and your guide join a local Aboriginal artist. The deft movement of the artist's hand is inspiring as they create an authentic expression of their culture and connection to the land through a series of dots and lines. This unique skill is passed down through generations of Anangu people. Now it's your turn to try this ancient art. Your own painting creates a truly unique personal memento.
- An easy checkout from your hotel finds you on board a transfer to Ayers Rock Airport. You find yourself replaying events of the past days, marvelling at what you've learned and your new affinity for this complex, majestic and one of a kind destination and its people.