Click to download Incentive Itinerary
- The mighty curves of Uluru look nothing like the photographs you've seen as you descend into Ayers Rock Airport. You board your air conditioned transfer to the hotel, the anticipation of the coming days beginning to build.
- Breeze through priority check-in before sitting down to an authentic and personal introduction to the powerful living culture of this desert location. The local Anangu people welcome you in a traditional 'Welcome to Anangu Land' ceremony at the circle of sand. Afterwards enjoy welcome drinks and canapés while you network with your group.
- Spend the afternoon at your leisure, feeling refreshed for dinner.
- Tonight the unforgettable experiences continue with this award winning dining experience under the stars. Sounds of Silence is a unique event that captures the best of the Red Centre in four unforgettable hours. You arrive at your dining venue and look around to see nothing but the vast red desert and ever present Uuru and Kata Tjuta on the horizon. Watch the sunset while enjoying Champagne and canapés from the dune top. Descend to your beautifully appointed dining area and indulge in a gourmet BBQ buffet as you listen to the rich silence of the desert night. The silence is only interrupted by the sharing of local celestial tales. For an extra special touch, speak with your Conference and Banquet Coordinator about including a rare INMA song and dance performance. A truly unforgettable evening.
- Rise early this morning and collect your breakfast box before travelling the short distance to the Uluru sunrise viewing area, Talinguru nyakunytjaku. As you sip your morning cup of tea or coffee you watch the first rays of light creep across the desert, splashing onto the mighty rock face. Take a peaceful stroll along Mala Walk, feeling dwarfed by the 348 metre tall face of Uluru beside you. Join your AAT Kings Guide to tour the rock base, exploring Mitutjulu Walk, its Aboriginal rock paintings and native flora. You'll learn the Aboriginal and European history of Uluru. Then a visit to the Uluru-Kata Tjuta Cultural Centre uncovers an interactive resource of local Aboriginal culture, art and craft. Enlightened by the stories of this culture, you return to the Resort.
- Enjoy a casual lunch in the newly renovated Tjunga room.
- In a private presentation your group listens as the local Anangu people tell you about traditional skills, their ancient lore and the flow of life in the central desert region.
- Venturing to Uluru Camel Farm you have the opportunity to experience the sensation of riding a camel from within the yard or join the camel safari to witness this spectacular desert landscape slowly pass by from the back of a camel.
- Head back to the resort to freshen up before meeting the rest of your party at a private dinner by the pool. As the sun sets behind the hotel the pool lights up creating a glow on the white ghost gums that surround. A relaxing dinner by lantern and candlelight, this experience can vary from a formal plated dinner or casual BBQ buffet to a cocktail style event.
- Wake to a new morning. Enjoy a full buffet breakfast before exploring the resort at your leisure.
- Experience a true sense of the vast Red Centre and its renowned rock formations on a scenic flight or helicopter ride. This is an exhilarating experience that won't be forgotten.
- Return to the ground to enjoy a BBQ lunch at the rustic Outback Pioneer Hotel. Choose from a cook your own BBQ style lunch or have our professional chefs prepare the finest cuts for you.
- Towards sunset you travel into the National Park to find yourself surrounded by the 36 domed heads of Kata Tjuta. A diverse environment in its own right, Kata Tjuta also has tremendous cultural significance and is in fact a scared Anangu men's ceremonial site. At Walpa Gorge your guide teaches you about the ancient rock formations and their unbreakable connection with the Anangu people.
- Returning to the Resort, you discover a colourful Asian Market Place, set under the stars. Walk under hanging lanterns, watching chefs cook a selection of authentic cuisine before your eyes. Dine on the flavours of Asia as you relax with fellow group members.
- Enjoy a long breakfast on your final day before checking out and waving goodbye. As your plane takes off you think about all the new knowledge, experiences and respect for this stunning destination that you now take home with you.