Sydney & Ayers Rock Itinerary
Click to download Sydney & Ayers Rock Itinerary
DAY 1 - Friday
- In the evening, depart Los Angeles for Sydney.
DAY 2 - Sunday
- Welcome to Sydney! From Sydney International airport, transfer by coach to your five star hotel. After settling in and time to freshen up, a unique and unforgettable Sydney afternoon awaits. Enjoy an inspirational dining experience served by the sparkling harbour in The Rocks. Your evening is an exclusive welcome event at the Sydney Opera House.
DAY 3 - Monday
- Explore the vibrancy of cosmopolitan Sydney on an escorted tour around Sydney's most famous attractions. In the afternoon, climb to the top of Sydney Harbour Bridge for a panoramic view of the city and for dinner; discover the tastes and styles that have put Sydney on the global culinary map.
DAY 4 - Tuesday
- Taronga Zoo overlooks Sydney Harbour and is a spectacular setting for an exclusive, VIP ZooRise breakfast. Afterwards, get the team thinking with an exciting and challenging Amazing Race. Wind down and enjoy a French influenced dinner at the revolving Sydney Tower 360.
DAY 5 - Wednesday
- Welcome to the heart of Australia! After a short flight from Sydney to Ayers Rock Airport, transfer to Ayers Rock Resort by private luxury coach. Arrive to a warm Indigenous Welcome to Country from the traditional owners of the land. Tonight, dine under the stars with nothing but the beautiful expanse of desert and majestic Uluru for kilometres around. Sounds of Silence is an award winning dining experience that captures the best of the Red Centre.
DAY 6 - Thursday
- Rise early this morning and travel to the Uluru sunrise viewing area for an unforgettable beginning to the day. Take a peaceful stroll at the base of Uluru and learn the Aboriginal and European history while visiting the Uluru-Kata Tjuta Cultural Centre. In the afternoon, take a helicopter to a working outback cattle station and in the evening a relaxing poolside dinner awaits.
DAY 7 - Friday
- Indulge in a leisurely breakfast before taking time to visit the Resorts' Aboriginal art galleries. Browse the many Indigenous arts and crafts and purchase a unique piece as a memento of your Red Centre experience. Take a lunchtime flight back to Sydney for an evening Gala finale at iconic Luna Park
DAY 8 - Saturday
- Depart Sydney for a late morning/early afternoon flight to Los Angeles.